Friday, May 8, 2009

Pointing the Way to More Good Books

UPDATE 5/9/09: Please read Stephanie A. Mann's comment to this post. She has changed her site to make it easier to get to the book list.

Stephanie A. Mann, author of Supremacy and Survival , suggested in a comment to my English Monasteries and Music post that I might enjoy reading The Last Divine Office. She directed me to her website for more information. In addition to The Last Divine Office, there are several other books described there that I look forward to reading, especially A Daughter's Love: Thomas More and His Dearest Meg. This one and The Divine Office have links to Mann's reviews on Amazon.

To get to her site, go to SupremacyandSurvival.com.

2 comments:

Stephanie A. Mann said...

Actually, Wendy, you inspired me to improve my website! I have added a tab just for Research and Links--and now the "Books for Watch For" link is there. I hope that will make it clearer for anyone who visits my website. Thank you very much.

Wendy Haught said...

Stephanie,

Oh, wonderful! That does sound like it will be easier to navigate.

Wendy