Monday, April 27, 2009

Tip-toe Through the Keukenhof Tulips with Herb

(Netherlands, still) Herb sent me these pictures from his visit to Keukenhof on Saturday. He said, "When I got to the park the entrance started off crowded but once inside the gate, complete pandemonium. Crowds so heavy that people were being pushed and shoved and sometimes crushed. I got out into a cubby hole and waited it out, about 30 minutes. After that it was just fine. The place was beautiful!"

He visited the Rembrandt Museum yesterday and loved it, but I doubt he could take pictures there. He took 165 pictures at the flower park. I wish that he could have taken Nathaniel's Nikon D50 instead of my little Sony.






2 comments:

Emily said...

What a paradise! You must be so jealous.

Wendy Haught said...

No, not jealous, just LONESOME!